|LED display wall usage precautions and routine maintenance|
First, the switch LED display notes from led screen manufacturer
1 switch sequence:
When opening the screen: first turn on the screen, then open the screen.
When closing the screen: first turn off the screen, then turn off the screen.
(The computer does not turn off the display first, which will cause the screen to appear bright, burning the lamp, the consequences are serious.)
2. The interval between switch screens should be greater than 5 minutes.
3. After the computer enters the engineering control software, it can be powered on.
4. Avoid opening the screen in the full white screen state because the system has the largest inrush current.
5. Avoid opening the screen in the out of control state, because the system has the largest inrush current.
A computer does not enter the control software and other programs;
B computer is not powered;
The C control section power is not turned on.
6. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, care should be taken not to open the screen for a long time.
7. When a line of the display body is very bright, you should pay attention to closing the screen in time. In this state, it is not suitable to open the screen for a long time.
8. Frequently, the power switch of the display screen trips. Check the screen or replace the power switch.
9. Check the tightness of the hooks regularly. If there is looseness, pay attention to timely adjustment, re-reinforce or update the hanger.
10. According to the environment of the display body and the control part, avoid insect bites and place anti-rat medicine if necessary.
Second, the control part of the changes, changes notice
1. The power cord of the computer and control part is zero, and the fire cannot be reversed. It should be inserted in the original position strictly. If there are peripherals, after the connection is completed, the chassis should be tested for power.
2. When moving the computer and other control equipment, first check the connection line and the control board for looseness before power-on.
3. The position and length of the communication line and flat connection line cannot be changed at will.
4. If abnormalities such as short circuit, tripping, burning line, and smoke are found after moving, the power should not be tested repeatedly. The problem should be found in time.
Third, the software operation and use precautions
1 software backup: WIN2003, WINXP, application, software installation program, database, etc.
It is recommended to use the "One Click Restore" software for easy operation.
2 Proficiency in installation methods, raw data recovery, backup.
3 master the setting of control parameters, the modification of the basic data preset
4 Skilled in using programs, operations and editing.
5 check the virus regularly, delete irrelevant data
6. For non-professionals, do not operate the software system.